Sunday, January 3, 2010

2009

What a wonderful year.

This year:
♥ I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who changed my life. I got to see him grow and develop every single day.
♥ I made some friends and lost some.
♥ I dealt with alot of body and self issues and I learned to accept change in my own skin.
♥ I played way out of my comfort zone.
♥ I learned what a wonderful thoughtful partner I have and how lucky I am.
♥ I spent a very chilly winter in a cold drafty horrid house.
♥ I failed and I won.
♥ I reconnected with people I thought were gone for good.
♥ I spent the first few days of spring playing in the grass with my boys.
♥ I was really poor.
♥ I mourned the ending of my marriage, got engaged and witnessed a friend happy on her wedding day.
♥ I tried new opportunities, some worked, some didn't.
♥ I developed a thicker skin.
and...
♥ I healed.

The waiting game

Best before 21 Jan

ZJ 2 days old

Cuddles with Aunty Zoe Me and ZJ

The other, less beautiful side, of pregnancy

One year heart

IMG_7281 IMG_7683

IMG_7665

7 months Softly & sweetly I

Spring is here



Shes off the market Ya'll!

Love.

Yesterday I wore a sari Baby Jails

Backlit

My little Saints fan - For Uncle Scratch IMG_9220

Christmas morning

Book love

3 comments:

Desiree said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous look back at your year -- I'm happy to have lived it alongside you, even from across the world.

Kate said...

And back at you Miss Fawn :D What an awesome year for us and our babies.

Anonymous said...

From Alex

Love you babe...what an interesting journey you had last year..may 2010 be even better : ) Did Zander like his xmas pressie : ) Love your sis xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails