Saturday, June 26, 2010

Beautiful nieces

It was my niece Heidi's second birthday today... Which involved lots of cupcakes (with dinosaurs on top!!!), party food and good company - which is pretty much what the doctor ordered for us. Its been a crap few weeks and it was nice just to chill and watch the kiddos run around with food on their faces.

I also let my brother loose with my camera. Here are a few pics he took, and i processed in Lightroom, of my beautiful wee nieces.

Birthday girl Heidi
Heidi

Heidi b&w      Amelia b&w

Grrr! Says Amelia
Amelia

1 comment:

lesapeamusings.blogspot said...

I was just peeking through your blog, your little son is gorgeously handsome and your little nieces as well.

I have a pic of my daughter on my blog with her mouth covered in ice cream, shes 2 going on 22.

Love your blog, Lisa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails