Sunday, August 8, 2010

Monday morning yo, and its all happening this week

1. I should probably go to the doctor about my earache/blocked ear. But I doubt they can do a whole lot about it since i can't take antibiotics at the best of times and ..well yeah. But its also hindered by...

2. Our only car (on loan from my parents, thanks mum and dad!) decided on the weekend to try and blow itself up. It suddenly chucked on a whole lot of warning lights while we were out and about. Aaron the [ex]Hubby came around and checked it out on Saturday and threw around words like 'overcharging', '16 volts', 'alternator' and 'auto sparky'. Which really mean shit all to be besides the fact i can see dollar signs appearing in front of my eyes. If i go into labour I'm not exactly sure how i will be getting to hospital, or even how I'm going to do everything else I'm meant to do over the next few days.

3. I have my pre admit appointment tomorrow afternoon, in which i spend a couple of hours getting talked at by surgeons, anesthesiologists and get poked, prodded, weighed and body fluids taken. Sounds like fun ya'll.

4. My mum comes up tomorrow afternoon, we need to pick her up from bus stop in city... Not QUITE sure how this is going to work as of yet without a car and the fact I'm getting poked and prodded n all.

5. Wednesday our little man goes for a sleepover at his uncle and aunts (thanks Kyle and Jody!!) in preparation for Thursday.

6. Oh yeah, Thursday I HAVE A BABY!

So... Bit of a busy week ahead,its probably more squeezed into a few days than we have actually done in close to two months. Also why is it that when you already have alot going on, things decide to break? Honestly what is with that?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails