Friday, October 29, 2010

30 days of photos - Day 27: My favourite colour

 Good god I'm behind on posting. I have 4 days worth of the photo project to upload, a word or two about my new website layout (what do you think??) and photography pricing, pics form today's party not to mention the oodles of flower porn i took over LAST weekend AND the family get together I was at. Sheesh. I'm pretty sure there is also something else which I've since forgotten about.

Anyway here is day 27, my faovurite colour.

Day twenty seven - my favourite colour

Seriously, i wracked my brains for hours trying to decide what colour was my favourite, but it really changes on a daily basis. I like pink ALOT (funny, i used to hate it as a little girl), and kermit green is a go to favourite colour i guess. But i really love a sunny yellow or ..i absolutely LOVE blood red...

So, I took a photo of Horatio, the rainbow sock monster that guards Evie's cot at night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails