- Loved How I Met Your Mother this week. Especially this:
Barney: "He has got to go, you need to be like you are the weakest link goodbye! Punchy, the tribe has spoken. Please pack up your knives and go. Your work of art, didn't work for me. You're times up. I have to ask you to leave the mansion. You must leave the chateau. Your tour ends here. You've been chopped! You've been evicted from the Big Brother house. Your desert just didn't measure up. Sashay away! Give me your jacket and leave Hell's kitchen! You did not get a rose. You have been eliminated from the race. You are no longer in the running to be America's Next Top Model. You're fired. Auf Wiedersehen."
- I'm still get upset about washing spiders down the plug hole in the shower. Even massive omfg-what-did-you-eat-to-get-so-big!? spiders. Even though its mostly always an accident because I can't bear to physically do it. I remember reading a book somewhere that was talking about depression and how this chick's mother cried at everything, even news stories on tv and washing spiders down plugholes and thats how she knew there was something wrong with her. Does that mean I've been depressed all my life or can I gauge one's manic depressiveness on just how much one cries as a spider goes down the hole?
- So, ZJ tried to burn the house down the other day. He managed to somehow reach his lamp and pull its head/bulb bit into the cot through the slats (its really narrow and its halogen so little tiny bulb) to rest on his mattress...and he turned it on and left it. Simon reckons it was about 3 seconds from bursting into flames by the time ZJ woke up and made enough noise for Simon to hear and go get him from his nap. There is now a huge burn mark on said mattress and everything that could possibly even remotely warm up has been unplugged and stored behind doors he cant open.
- I just realised my son is two in just over 2 months. This scares me.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
Monday musings
Labels:
monday musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Scary stuff with the lamp! I always get confused by the flammable/inflammable pajamas thing, but I guess it's useful after all. Kids, man. Always looking to scare the bejesus out of us. :)
Oh my lord, you and my husband both, with the spiders! He is very much the "catch the spider in a cup and take it outside" sort of person, and I really just could not care less. I have no guilt issues when it comes to bugs. Maybe it's a defect in me?
And, yeah, fire=SCARY! I sometimes wonder how I could handle having two kids because wouldn't that just double the amount of stress and worry? I mean, you can't argue with math.
Omg that Barney line nearly had me peeing my pants!
Post a Comment