Tuesday, December 28, 2010

There are changes afoot

Me and Evie

This incredibly bad picture of me (omg I need a haircut, or at least not to wake up and pat down my hair with a damp hand ...but its a cute one of the babe!) is brought to you to announce there are some changes going on around here. If you look to the left and right, there is a different background (honestly i mucked around with html all day but in the end it was freaking easy, gah) and some different menu buttons on the right, which I'm not entirely sure of (nor are they all working properly as of right this instant). Also, its missing a header, but I don't think I care right now.

These changes mark some bigger changes going on around there (well, for me), which I will talk about later in more depth, but one of them being is that im giving up doing paid photography work in the new year and taking some time to do some more, much needed, me stuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look cute! And wow, the resemblance between the two kids is getting stronger, isn't it?

Desiree said...

Agreed, you DO Look cute!

And I think anything that means you have more time for YOU stuff is a good idea <3 I'm completely on board! <3

Katie said...

I love your hair like that! I wish I could rock short, cool hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails