Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 already off with a bang

I'm so behind with my posting. I was going to sort out a whole lot yesterday (on my day off from the kids)but I got distracted by setting up my new photography website (see below) and now of course its Simon's day off formt he kids so I'm sitting here frantically typing as I hear ZJ starting to have a fit over the baby monitor. of course on my day to look after him he is up almost an hour earlier than usual :P Saying that Simon had to get up to Evie at like 4:30 yesterday so I won't complain too much.

So, as I said, I have Been setting up my new photography website! Huzzah! Go check it out and make sure to check out the AWESOME competition I have going on right now.


Also, while I'm here...
Here is week 3s nailpolish colour :)


BTW, it was Revlon Top Speed and although the colour was luscious, it was totally shit and couldn't even handle a day at work without being chipped to buggery.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails