Its been a busy couple of months and I've barely been on the computer at all.
It doesn't help that my computer seems to self destruct every 2 minutes either.
Tonight however, I've managed to get it working for more than those two minutes AND attach to my external hard drive so I've been madly downloading (and then uploading to flickr) the photos I have been taking lately.
Funny random thought though, I TRY not to be behind the camera too much when I'm at home with the boys. I remember a person saying a couple of years ago how she was always taking photos of her kids that she only seemed to see them through the view finder and shes missing them growing up! I laughed at the time but she was like 'I'm deadly serious'. So that's been stuck in my mind a lot whenever I pull the camera out and in some ways of gone to the opposite extreme and been a real slacker about taking any.
I guess now I'm conscious to actually balance it out and remember the moment first hand AS WELL, if possible, through a photo.
Speaking of moments, wow... how the pass quickly. I can't believe that we will have a one year old in a couple of weeks. I can't believe how much hes grown and how much of a cool little person he is turning into.
He is so clever, cunning and watchful. He only sees you do something once and has it figured out in his head. Luckily for us his fine motor skills are not so quick and his strength so little, that he hasn't quite figured out how to make his fingers unlock the gate to the stairs like Daddy, or get the baby jail protecting him from the kitchen/computer area down, even if he knows how it all works.
Yet.
3 comments:
OMG he is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a great subject for your camera!!
Thank you :) We think hes a cutie as well but we are horribly biased :D
Post a Comment