The babe has been rather restless and grumpy at bedtime this week. We seem to juuust be judging it a bit wrong and getting him ready for bed about 10 minutes too late it seems.
Anyway to get his attention back on the stories I've brought home a whole lot of tiny quick 'touchy-feely' books from the library again. He is a big fan of the 'Thats not my...' series by Usbornes. There are a whole heap of them like 'Thats not my pirate', 'Thats not my baby' and 'Thats not my truck'. Anyway they are cute once sentence per page books with little textured bits on each page. This week we have:
'That's not my fairy'
Hes been turning the pages of it all day. His dad recons its not very 'manly', but what do I care? I couldn't handle bringing home, and reading 10432974732 times 'That's not my truck' again.
'This is my digger'
Then, while fossucking through the children's section the other day looking for the 'That's not my' series, I came across the 'This is my...' series which also has NOISE making buttons! Woo!I'm so going to be looking for more of these becuase the kid LOVES it.
'Little blue truck'
Man this is a cute one! Its a little board book as well (non touchy-feely unfortunately) but has a longer story involved. The language really rolls and rhymes and I just think its awesome and it got the little one's attention so thats all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment