Sunday, March 14, 2010

Huzzah! Its finished!

Last year a project was taken on by the fPOE ladies to create a photo book to sell on Blurb showcasing a selection of our awesome work. I'm happy to say that after months of hard work by the design team (which I am honored to be a part of!), the book is finally out! Huzzah!

May I present to you....


She's A Rainbow
By Female Photographer's of Etsy

"She's a Rainbow" is the first book from the "Female Photographer's of Etsy" team. The team was formed in 2009 and has over 200 members.

Arranged by color, the book features the photography and bios of 58 of those members from across the globe.



I have images within the green, pink, b&w and orange, if you are looking for my work ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations!

Ligeia said...

yeah!!!

we're on business again :D

Desiree said...

How exciting! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails