Sunday, February 20, 2011

week 7

So behind..
This was last weeks colour - OPI's 'Yoga-ta get this blue'. (erggh.)

Week 7

I gotta say - I was kinda impressed at how easy the OPI stuff went on. One to two strokes each nail and it was perfect. On top of that it dried super fast so I didn't screw it up and have to redo it like I have in previous weeks. It looked good after one coat but I ended up putting another one on just to really darken it up as I was wanting a really moody deep dark colour.

Needless to say, I might of been feeling a bit emo.

It chipped off a bit on two nails on the first day of work. However it was a particularly hard day so thats fairly forgivable. It lasted alright during the week but I wouldn't say it was the top contender for staying power.

Also - points off for the crap name - 3.5/5.

Previous weeks...
Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails