Sunday, March 21, 2010

19 weeks

19 weeks.

I'm so out of practise, not only self portrait making abilities wise but photography as a whole wise. There is so much wrong with this image of me but I can't seem to fix it enough.
But I wanted to upload something. Something to show and something to talk about in regards to this new baby. Something to celebrate... because we really have been so quiet about it all and so low key. And thats not how it is in actual real every day life.

The baby is really starting let its presence known these days and its quite exciting. Its a pretty active little thing and already i can feel it moving from the outside sometimes.

I'm so much more relaxed and prepared this time around and it make the whole process so so much easier.

3 comments:

Megan said...

OMG, GORGEOUS! I love the picture, and congratulations on the pregnancy. :)

Christy said...

I think you are beautiful and that is a wonderful picture!

Ligeia said...

the little bump is here!! :)
love it missy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails