Its my last month at home before my maternity leave ends and I head back to work. To both celebrate and commiserate that event, I'm going to spend the last 30 days taking a picture of something, to try and get back into being creative and feel like ME again.
Inspired by the '30 days of me' blogging exercise, this is a project that follows a similar suit. The aim of the game is to take a picture each day that follows a pre determined theme (see below). For me its a way of getting back into photography and helping with the blogging thing too :)
I encourage anyone who wants to join in!
Themes are:
1. Out my window
2. Inside my bag/wallet
3. Happiness
4. Changed me for life
5. Black and white
6. Inspired by a poem
7. Capture the season
8. Scarred
9. Someone I love
10. Textured
11. A ritual or habit
12. Passed down
13. Sadness
14. A present
15. On my fridge
16. Lyrics
17. Shadows or darkness
18. An object I love
19. Light
20. Friendship
21. A memory
22. Something on your body
23. Patterns
24. Envious
25. A goal for the future
26. Something forever
27. My favourite colour
28. Family
29. Pride
30. Transformation
Stay tuned for today's installment...
No comments:
Post a Comment