Would it be wrong to get this mobile for my daughter?
Ok what about for me then?
Ok what about for me then?
I really love this tunic by Larimeloom. Been thinking about it all week
believe it or not. I wonder how hard it would be to make myself, but
due to the sewing machine issue, it would have to be by hand?
believe it or not. I wonder how hard it would be to make myself, but
due to the sewing machine issue, it would have to be by hand?
And also love this one by Isabelamyo too!
Wishing the burp clothes i practically live in were as cool as these ones.
Wishing the burp clothes i practically live in were as cool as these ones.
Love this Divine Diptych pairing by Bellybuttongirl and M.Fayre.
I have serious thing for lockets. Large ones too.
I think this will be my indulgent purchase out of my Nice Things Fund.
(Which is sadly looking bleak right now!)
2 comments:
I'm delighted to be featured in your selection to your blog.
I also appreciate very much " mobile" ... Very good choice
You're shining my day
Take care and Merci
Isabel
ooh, thank you lady! your little one is adorable, btw xx
Post a Comment