Please ignore the incredibly grubby mirror ok?
loving the light in this photo though, afternoon sun in our en suite is always lovely and glowy though. Too bad half the time is a damp moudly hole ;)
Anyway.. The purpose of this post is to say that the lovely Miss Fawn, from over at Sofawned, sent us her spare Cuddlywrap and I'm absolutely loving it to bits. We had a Natures Sway sling but found it pretty awful, this on the other hand is very supportive and suprisingly easy to use even though it looks complicated as hell. I also like you can use it in multiple ways but Evie enjoys being held this way.
I would LOVE a spare of these, incase this gets puked all over constantly, but I just can't afford it. Also went to Spotlight today to see how much the material is (since its really is just a long bit of material :P) but its almost cheaper to buy one!! Ridonkulous.
Also, I'm very out of practice with shooting ones self in the mirror.
3 comments:
Wraps are great! Wait til she's old enough to want to be worn facing out- when Leo discovered that he got so crazy about it. He gets super excited when he sees me put on the wrap now- he knows it means we are going somewhere.
Yay! She looks so snug in there ^_^
Hi, I found your blog from the Fearless Formula Feeder. I also have a baby named Evie! I just wanted to comment that if you want to babywear in the long term I highly recommend an ergo. It's like a wrap but even more supportive and easy to put on. I also have a toddler who I chase around and I wear my Evie who is 7 mo. on my back all the time now ( you can use it on the front too). It's the best and most used piece of "baby equipment" I ever bought. Enjoy your beautiful baby girl:)
Post a Comment